As an intern, you will:
- Gain insight into the day-to-day management of a domestic animal rescue center
- Work alongside established and professional South African veterinarians and gain practical experience and insight that can support your career and enhance your CV/resume.
- Secure clinical hours observing surgeries and treatments with resident veterinarians, who will support you and teach you along the way.
- Take a hands-on role in the kennels, while rehabilitating animals and enabling them to be adopted into a loving home.
- Live in one of the world’s most beautiful cities, Cape Town, and spend your weekends ticking off your bucket list!
- For qualified vets or veterinary students only, get the opportunity to assist the resident veterinarian with surgeries.